Thursday, April 19, 2012

Preparation: entertainment

3 days 14 hours 42 minutes. That's how long it takes to travel from Toronto to Vancouver by rail.

Assuming no delays, a solid seven hours of sleep a day, that comes out to 2 days 10 hours 42 minutes (or, 65 hours and 42 minutes.) That's how long I have to keep myself entertained. A difficult task, perhaps, given my incredulous short attention span.

But fear not! I brought A Song of Ice and Fire (Vol.1-4,) Sherlock S2E01 and S2E03 (which were due for a re-viewing,) and a documentary about the Art Nouveau movement, all of which should keep me nice and distracted, and away from any further tempering of the travel itinerary. 

The iPad is loaded, cellphone is charged, I got my travel documents. Everything is a-go.

T-minus 3 hours 15 minutes until departure.

No comments:

Post a Comment