Sunday, September 30, 2012

8.25.2012 Venice->...->Rome->Paris

At first, I wasn't sure if I wanted to write about this trip at all. But, the purpose of this blog was/is to document my travels and I should at least make an effort. It might take a while and some entries might comprise entirely of photos but bear with me okay?

In short, we went to Venice a couple of days early, boarded the Crown Princess, disembarked at Rome, stayed a few days, all before heading to Paris, and then home.

Look, the cruise line already has the Venice->Rome route all mapped out. Guess I won't be needing to show off those awesome Photoshop skills of mine... Isn't that just too bad!
Map

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to the entries/photos, but please don't feel like you have to post all your travel journeys just because it's a travel journal. It's YOUR travel journal and you can do (or not do) whatever you want with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry. I've given this some thought and I do want to document my travels. I don't want to forget about the places I've visited.

      Delete