Monday, December 20, 2010

See you soon

I should preface this by saying that in anticipation of all the shopping I was planning to do, I brought one full suitcase and one empty suitcase to Taiwan.

This is a picture of our luggage (minus one suitcase) as we prepared to come back to Canada. Every single one of them packed to the brim. Even the carry on cases. Why? Because my mother decided to bring as much as her stuff that was left behind in Taiwan as humanly possible. I felt like a drug mule, "smuggling" in all her stuff in my luggage. .




Sun setting as we leave for the airport. Bye Taiwan, hope to see you soon! There are still so many places/food/things I still want to visit/eat/try!

2 comments:

  1. lol, how heavy was your luggage after your mum stuffed them with her stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every single one of them was exactly at the maximum capacity allotted, which is the result of hours and hours of repetitive weighing and shifting items around the suitcases ahead of time. *sigh*

    So between the two of us, we brought back 100 kg worth of stuff, and that's not including the carry-on's.

    ReplyDelete