Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Now is not the time to panic.

This is what my desk looks like right now. Abysmal isn't it? There's another drawerful of notes/post-its where this came from. I'm not going to show the state of my desktop and browser bookmarks but they're in pretty bad shapes too. 

Heading off to Venice in T-minus 72 hours and my to-do list is only 1/3 done (I need to stop stapling to-do list on top of to-do lists). My excel sheets for Rome is still half blank (that's right people, I made excel sheets. And I'm not ashamed.)

The worst part of it is that I prob. won't be able to get to my to-do list until Friday, less than 24h before departure. I might have to make it up as I go along. Just don't tell my relatives that. They're freaking out enough as it is. Somehow the rumour has started that I was the one who instigated this whole "free-style" trip idea. Great! Just what I need.

The pressure is ON.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! You're a troublemaker. I must keep my eye on you lest you corrupt me (or the children) with your free styling ways.

    ReplyDelete